Search the Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

An Introduction, of Sorts



Fight? Run? ITEM????? My name is Brian Jeslis (also know to some as Ronark). I am 24 years old and continuing my education at Devry University after obtaining my associate degree for Game Simulation and Programming, and welcome to my Blog!


As the name suggests (and also my degree), I am working toward obtaining a bachelor's degree for programming and development for games and gaming in general. This includes languages like LUA, C++, and C#. By containing all of my thoughts here on this blog, I know that I can help others with coding as well as show off what I can accomplish. I will also be pulling from real examples found in games and how it applies to anything from a sports game to a first person shooter to a rhythm game. The choices are unlimited!


Of course, I have many as well hobbies as coding. These include football, programming, gaming, hanging out with my friends and tabletop gaming. When I am not spending time with my girlfriend, I am usually found on my computer, XBox 360, YouTube, or PS4, meddling with various concepts. I will, in fact, be using YouTube to demonstrate techniques and examples when appropriate.

Any questions? Feel free to ask and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment